For All Life Stages Cats
ZIWI® Peak Venison is novel protein food, ideal for cats of all breeds and life stages. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island.
A unique and novel protein, making meal time exciting—your cat is guaranteed to enjoy each and every bite.
See All Items by ZIWI Peak >
Venison, Water Sufficient for Processing, Venison Tripe, Venison Liver, Chickpeas, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, DL-Methionine, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
A moisture rich recipe featuring free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island.
- A moisture rich diet, with 92% venison, organs, bone and New Zealand Green Mussels designed to match the cat’s biological needs for a diet high in meat
- Free-range venison, ethically- raised year round on New Zealand pastures
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar agar or gums
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
3-oz: For every 6.6 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans per day.
6.5-oz: For every 6.6 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and pregnant of nursing females
Feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.
Crude Protein (min.): 10%
Crude Fat (min.): 4%
Crude Fiber (max.): 2.0%
Moisture (max.): 78.00%
Ash (max.): 3%
Chondroitin Sulfate (min.): 300mg/kg
Calorie Content (Calculated): 1200 kcal ME/kg, 222 kcal ME/185g can, 102 kcal ME/85g can
ZIWI® PEAK VENISON RECIPE MEETS THE NUTRITIONAL LEVELS ESTABLISHED BY THE AAFCO CAT FOOD NUTRIENT PROFILES FOR ALL LIFE STAGES