100% Pure Icelandic+™ Herring Whole Fish Dog Treats
Your dog will love the irresistible taste and satisfying crunch of the nutritious and natural Herring Whole Fish dog treats, made from one single ingredient—whole Herring! The Herring Dog Treats are air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards. Our 100% edible and digestible Herring dog treats promote healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids. They also reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making them good for your dog’s teeth. Plus, since these treats feature a single protein source, they’re a smart choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Contains Herring (Clupea Harengus Membras)
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains Taurine to help keep a healthy heart
- Pure Fish. Nothing else.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a stand-up resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 3.0 oz. or 12.0 oz. of Herring Whole Fish. Each fish is about 3-4" in length.
See All Items by Icelandic+>
Crude Protein (Min) 58.8%
Crude Fat (Min) 28.5%
Crude Fiber (Max) 0.26%
Moisture (Max) 7.99%
Ash (Max) 6.47
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 6.08%
Taurine (Max) 0.29%