Please note: this item is frozen and only available for pick up or local delivery within GTA. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Low-allergen white meat for pets who have poultry sensitivities
- Lean, low-calorie protein option
- A great source of iron, zinc, magnesium, and all B vitamins
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Whole Quail (Meat And Bone), Pork Heart, Pork Meat, Pork Liver, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min): 113
- Protein(min): 17%
- Fat (min): 4%
- Moisture (max): 73%
- Carbohydrates (max): 3%
- Fiber (max): 1%
- Calcium(min): 0.60%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.40%
Frozen products are typically delivered during Monday to Friday 5pm - 11pm EST. The products will remain frozen/cold for 10-12 hours depends on the product and environment temperature. Some defrosting is normal and it is safe to refreeze packages. We recommend you to pick up your package as soon as possible once delivered to avoid potential defrosting.
*Postal Code that starts with "M1" or "M2" or "M3" or "M4" or "M5" or "M6" or "M8" or "M9" or "L3L" or "L3P" or "L3R" or "L3S" or "L3T" or "L3X" or "L3Y" or "L3Z" or "L4G" or "L4A" or "L4B" or "L4C" or "L4E" or "L4H" or "L4J" or "L4K" or "L4L" or "L4S" or "L6A" or "L6B" or "L6C" or "L6E" or "L6G" or "L7B" will be eligible for frozen products delivery.