Please note: this item is frozen and only available for pick up or local delivery within GTA. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
Big Country Raw Beef Dinner is hands down the best available, just ask our customers!
We use lean, high-quality muscle meat from pasture-raised beef cattle. Quality you can see the moment you open the box and serve this up. Watch your dog lick the bowl clean following this delicious meal!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture-Raised Canadian Beef
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit and Vegetables
See All Items by Big Country Raw >
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Beef Dinner: BEEF, GROUND BEEF BONE, BEEF HEART, BEEF LIVER, BEEF SPLEEN, BEEF KIDNEY, APPLES, CARROTS, SPINACH, BLUEBERRIES, CRANBERRIES, BARLEY GRASS, WHEAT GRASS, KELP.
*Postal Code that starts with "M1" or "M2" or "M3" or "M4" or "M5" or "M6" or "M8" or "M9" or "L3L" or "L3P" or "L3R" or "L3S" or "L3T" or "L3X" or "L3Y" or "L3Z" or "L4G" or "L4A" or "L4B" or "L4C" or "L4E" or "L4H" or "L4J" or "L4K" or "L4L" or "L4M" or "L4N" or "L4S" or "L6A" or "L6B" or "L6E" or "L6G" or "L7B" or "L9J" or "L9X" will be eligible for frozen products delivery.