For All Life Stages Cats
Wild-caught and sustainable blue mackerel are found in abundance in the remote and pristine waters surrounding New Zealand’s North Island. A dark and oily fish, loaded with essential omega-3, New Zealand Mackerel recipe is a healthy and delicious choice for your cat.
See All Items by ZIWI Peak >
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
A moisture rich recipe featuring whole blue mackerel, a dark and oily fish loaded with essential omega-3.
- A moisture rich food, with 92% whole blue mackerel and New Zealand Green Mussels to match a cat’s biological needs for a diet high in meat
- Whole, wild-caught blue mackerel—a natural powerhouse source of omega-3
- No high glycemic ingredients including grains, potato or tapioca starch
- No artificial preservatives or unwanted binders such as carrageenan, agar agar or gums
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
3-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans per day.
6.5-oz: For every 8.8 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and pregnant of nursing females
Feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.
Crude Protein (min.): 12%
Crude Fat (min.): 3%
Crude Fiber (max.): 2%
Moisture (max.): 78.00%
Ash (max.): 4%
Chondroitin Sulfate (min.): 300mg/kg
Calorie Content (Calculated): 1075 kcal ME/kg, 199 kcal ME/185g can, 91 kcal ME/85g can
ZIWI® PEAK MACKEREL RECIPE IS FORMULATED TO MEET THE NUTRITIONAL LEVELS ESTABLISHED BY THE AAFCO CAT FOOD NUTRIENT PROFILES FOR ALL LIFE STAGES.