Pooches learn as they snack when they figure out these treat-filled present puzzles!
- Find Those Treats!: Dogs discover boredom-busting mental stimulation every time they solve our fun dog puzzles!
- What's in the Present?: This dog puzzle's four colorful presents each open a different way, challenging dogs to slide, flip, swivel, and pop their way to the tasty treats inside!
- Advice from Experts: New trainers learn from the pros when they consult this dog enrichment toy's expert guide written by a certified professional dog trainer (CPDT-KA)!
- Doubles as Slow Feeder: When used at mealtime, this dog treat puzzle encourages fast eaters to slow down and avoid upset stomach!
- Easy to Clean: Made from easy-to-clean, BPA-free materials
Its a dog puzzle party, and your pooch is invited!
Pup snack their way to mental stimulation when they figure out the treat-filled present challenges in the Surprise Party! Treat Puzzle, one of the fun dog enrichment toys from Brightkins. This dog activity toy's four colorful presents each opens a different way, so dogs will have to slide, flip, swivel, and pop their way to the tasty treats inside. As they sniff out the treats, dogs will use their snoots to build the beginnings of nosework skills and keep their brains boredom-free with this dog enrichment toy.
This interactive dog toy is great for first-time puzzlers and veteran sniffers alike, and comes with multiple challenge levels that grow alongside your dog's skills. The Surprise Party! Treat Puzzle also doubles as a slow feeder, and encourages fast eaters to take their time and avoid upset stomachs. Want even more ways to puzzle? Check out this dog activity toy's guide--written by a certified professional dog trainer (CPDT-KA), it's got all of the advice and activities you need to keep your pooch happy and engaged and make the most of our stimulating dog toys! With its fun party theme, this dog activity toy also makes a great dog birthday toy, as well as a thoughtful gift for dog parents!
Please supervise to avoid choking hazards. Small parts, not for children under 3 years.
See All Items by Brightkins >